Current Publications and Forms
2022 District Summer Hours
REVISED 2022-23 School Calendar
School Attendance Letter Español
Volunteer Agreement Form
Work Permit - 16-17 Years of Age - To Be Valid Must be Printed on Yellow Paper
Work Permit - Under 16 Years of Age - To Be Valid Must be Printed on Pink Paper
MEET UP & EAT UP - Schools Out, But Summer Meals are Served
For many kids, summertime means food, friends and fun. For families who count on school breakfast and lunch, however, the summer months can be stressful and family food budgets have to be stretched even further. Free summer meals, are available to kids and teens ages 18 and younger at Kent City Middle School.
Free Summer Meal Program Details:
- Meals are FREE to all children and teens ages 18 and younger who come to a summer meals site. You do not have to attend school in the district
- Food served is healthy and follows USDA nutrition guidelines
- No application or proof of income needed
- Meals will be served June 20-July 28 Monday-Thursday
- Closed July 4
- At Kent City Middle School 285 N Main, Kent City
- Breakfast 7:30-9:00 am, Lunch 11:00-12:30 pm, Snack 1:30-2:00 pm
- All Meals must be consumed on site.
The Summer Menu will be posted on the Kent City Food Service webpage and displayed on school doors. If you or someone you know is interested, go to our website kentcityschools.org or call Beth Ohman Food Service Director @ 678-4214 x 2105 for more information.
MHSAA Physical Exam Requirement for 2022-23 School Year
Any student-athlete who has not had sports physical dated on or after April 15, 2021 will need to set up an appointment with their doctor to have an exam completed before participating in athletics. Families wishing to still have a physical exam completed are also welcome to do so. For those student-athletes, please print and take one of the following forms to your appointment.
351 North Main Street
Kent City, MI 49330