Current Publications and Forms
2019-2020 Eagle's Update Newsletters
2019-2020 Emergency Drill Log
KCE Food Service Closure Information
It's time to Meet Up and Eat Up! Free summer meals are available to kids and teens ages 18 and younger at Kent City Middle School.
Free Summer Meal Program Details:
• Meals are FREE to all children and teens ages 18 and younger who come to a summer meals site. You do not have to attend school in the district
• Free summer meals will help families save money and stretch their already tight food budgets
• Food served is healthy and follows USDA nutrition guidelines
• Summer meals sites are at fun, safe places for kids and teens to be active and visit with friends
• No application or proof of income needed
• Grab and Go Meals-Breakfast and Lunch will be served July 6 - July 31 at Kent City Middle School, 200 N Clover St from 9:00-11:00am
The Summer Menu will be posted on the Kent City Food Service webpage and displayed on school doors. If you or someone you know is interested, go to our website kentcityschools.org or call Beth Ohman Food Service Director @ 678-4214 x 2105 for more information.
Pandemic EBT Program
Families with children who received free or reduced-cost lunches at school qualify for new program.
The Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer Program (P-EBT) provides temporary funding to address emergency food needs for families affected by the pandemic.
P-EBT food assistance benefits will go to Michigan families with students ages 5-18 that are eligible for free or reduced-price school meals. This includes families currently receiving Food Assistance Program benefits, as well as those not currently enrolled in the program. No application is necessary for eligible families to receive P-EBT benefits. Click HERE for more information.
Kent County Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)
Click HERE for more information.
*Free or Reduced-priced meals are available for those who qualify based upon income guidelines set by the Federal Government. Applications can be filled out online or by smartphone at www.lunchapp.com. Paper copies must be returned to school offices. You must fill out a new application each school year. Your student's status will expire on September 30, 2020. They will be charged full price if they do not have an application on file.
2020-21 Lunch Application
Aplicación de Lonche de 2020-21
Pamela Thomas, Principal
William Lepech, Assistant Principal
29 College St
Kent City, MI 49330
(616) 678-4181 phone
(616) 678-7785 fax
(616) 678-7786 fax (records)